Monday 14 September 2015

Back to the basics: Love card








Hi everybody! Elena here. 

Today I want to show you a clean and simple card made only with two pieces of card. Does it happen to you that sometimes you struggle with your creativity to make something beautiful and you don't like anything that you do? In these cases I always return to the basics: I grab one or two pieces of card, my Big Shot and make something really simple. This always boost my creative juices!!


Supply list:

As you can see the design of this card is very clean, and this is always I'm confortable with. So the next time that you need some boost to your creativity, try going back to the basics and make something that suites your personal crafting style, it works so well!


Elena

..........................

¡Hola a todos!

Hoy os quiero enseñar una tarjeta de estilo sencillo hecha solo con dos trozos de cartulina. ¿No os pasa que a veces hagáis lo que hagáis no os gusta nada y necesitáis algo que os inspire y os vuelva a poner las pilas para crear cosas que os gusten? En ese caso a mí me funciona volver a lo básico y hacer algo realmente sencillo, como esta tarjeta.

Como podéis ver el diseño es muy sencillo, pero eso es algo que a mí me encanta y después de hacer algo así me siento mucho más animada para crear otras cosas. Así que la próxima vez que tengáis algún bache creativo, probad volver a lo básico y hacer algo que realmente sea de vuestro estilo personal, os aseguro que funciona :)

Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment