Wednesday 10 June 2015

Paper apple blossoms in my home








Hi Everybody,

Although spring, the season of flowers, is ending, I have not resisted sharing a spring wreath with apple blossoms which I love!



One of the things I like most of the flower dies is that you can cut it in watercolor paper and color them according to the flowers you want to represent. I enjoy a lot thinking what is the flower I want to do, and what are the colors I have to paint to get it



In this case with Distress Ink Mustard Seed and Cracked Pistachio (and also a little bit of Cracked Pistachio Distress Spray for the branches), I managed some beautiful apple blossoms. Adequately combined we can do this wreath which gives a 100% spring style to our house. Here, some details of my wreath.




This are the Sizzix products used in this project:

Be Happy!!

--------------------

Hola a todo el mundo,

Aunque la primavera, la estación de las flores, está terminando, no me he resistido a compartir una corona de flores de primavera con flores de manzano que me encanta!

Una de las cosas que más me gusta de los troqueles de flores es que se pueden cortar en papel de acuarela y colorearlos según las flores que deseamos representar. Disfruto mucho decidiendo qué flor quiero hacer, y cuáles son los colores que tengo que pintarlas para conseguirlo

En este caso, con la Tinta Distress Mustard seed y Cracked Pistachio (y también un poco de Distress Spray Cracked Pistachio para las ramas), realicé algunas hermosas flores de manzano. Adecuadamente combinadas podemos hacer esta corona que le da un estilo 100% primaveral a nuestra casa. 

Estos son los productos Sizzix utilizados en este proyecto:

Sed muy Felices !!



1 comment:

  1. Großartige Idee!!!! :)
    Vielen Dank für diese wundervolle Inspiration!
    Liebe Grüße Annika

    ReplyDelete