Sunday 14 June 2015

Bicycle Scrapbook Layout







In the UK, it is Bike Week when people are encouraged to cycle as much as they can. I live in Cambridge where almost every resident rides a bike. It's the simplest way to get around the city and of course it keeps you fit.

My bicycle is a pale blue colour and I have a huge basket on the front which I've decorated with tassels. In the Spring I took a photograph of my bicycle next to some wisteria flowers and this was the focus of my 12 x 12 inch scrapbook layout.

I decided to print my photo onto canvas photo paper, which I think gives it a really nice texture.

 
I used lilac card stock for the border and patterned scrapbook paper for the background.



Here's a list of the items I used for this layout:

Card stock
Scrapbooking Paper from Craft Asylum
Double sided sticky tape

I am wondering if the layout needs a border or something else. What do you think?

I hope the weather stays nice so I can have a few longer bike rides this week!

Claire








No comments:

Post a Comment