Saturday 23 May 2015

Butterfly Duo








Hi there!
the preparations for my bookbinding workshop have made so much fun this week.
The wonderful sunny weather invited us in our old cottage-style garden and the decoration had to "beam" us into the summer!
Therefore, I have chosen the wonderful SIZZIX Bigz Dies Butterfly Duo
from the series by Tim Holtz.



First I punched out the butterfly duo of different-colored cardstock and embossed them.
Then I sewed on the midsection sequins and cut apart the butterflies. 
Finally I used hot glue to fix the finished butterflies on clothespins.


The brackets keep my business cards on the notebooks for my workshop participants.


I hope you enjoy and I wish you a lovely weekend!
Annika


2 comments:

  1. Was für eine tolle Umsetzung, einfach TOP !!!!!!!

    GLG Dagmar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wunderschön in diesen gedeckten Farben und mit der schönen Textur.
    Viele Grüße, Synnöve

    ReplyDelete