Saturday 4 April 2015

Thinlits Organizer








By the time I collected a lot of Sizzix Thinlits Dies and I wanted to have an Organizer who fits perfectly for the small die-pockets.

So I build a box from Paperboard and decorated it with the 

You need strong paperboard and glue for bookbinding.

I glued the Paperboard with handmade paper and chose grey and white coloured cardstock for the decoration, suitable to my working place.
I used my Big Shot to cut out a lot of these small houses, mixed it and sticked it on the Organizerbox.
They are really nice! 
Have a lovely weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Ist ja wohl der Oberhammer, dieses Teilchen:-)
    LG
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annika, this is a very nice project!
    kind regards
    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Einfach wunderschön wie immer ;)

    Drück dich
    Dagmar

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome project! So fun decorated with the tiny houses to house your dies :)

    ReplyDelete