Tuesday 3 March 2015

Vintage Tag






Welcome on the Sizzix blog today!

It is probably not a secret anymore that I am a huge fan of the Tag & Bookplates die from Sizzix. I initially wanted to create a lay-out for today, but simply couldn’t resist to make something with this beautiful tag die again. So today I can show you another tag that I made.



I added several layers of paper on top of the tag base. I used the beautiful ‘Mixed Media’ die set to cut some small dots out of the black paper.


I also wanted to have a sentiment in an elegant script on my card and the ‘Happiness Phrases’ set from the Craft Asylum series was just perfect for that. I cut out the sentiment from black paper and added it above the embellishment cluster that I made.


I finished off my card by adding two tiny hearts, which were cut out with another favourite die of mine: the Heartfelt die. 


Thank you for having a look!
Have a wonderful day!

In Dutch:
Welkom op het Sizzix blog vandaag!
Het is waarschijnlijk geen verrassing meer dat ik groot fan ben van de Tag & Bookplates die van Sizzix. Ik wilde eerst een lay-out maken voor de blogpost van vandaag, maar kon het niet laten om de mooie tag stans nog een keer te gebruiken. Dus vandaag heb ik toch weer een nieuwe tag te laten zien.

Op de tag heb ik met verschillende lagen papier gewerkt. Ik gebruikte de mooie ‘Mixed Media’ stansset om de kleine stippen uit het zwarte papier te stansen.

Ik wilde ook graag een titel in een elegant handschrift op mijn kaart verwerken en daar was de ‘Happiness Phrases’ set uit de Craft Asylum serie perfect voor. Ik heb de titel uit zwart papier gestanst en bovenaan op de tag opgeplakt.


Als finishing touch voegde ik twee kleine hartjes toe, die zijn uitgestanst met een andere favoriete stans: de Heartfelt stans

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje!
Fijne dag!

3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the butterfly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful tag.. love the layers and neat design and the butterfly is the perfect embellishment for the centre too!

    ReplyDelete