Tuesday 2 December 2014

Christmas week 4: Gift wrapping idea with Lilith



Welcome to the last week of the Sizzix Christmas Challenge. This week is all about gift ideas. These last years my family has tried to cut down on the gifts. I love just spending time together and not getting into a spending frenzy and just buying things that don't get used. We do make each other gifts or give each other vouchers. Now just giving an envelope isn't that exciting so I decided to reuse some chique black boxes.

 I grabbed a gold and a white doily and then cut out some snowflakes using the Sizzix Bigz Die - Snowflakes #3 . I sewed the snowflakes together and then adhered them to th doilies. 
A bit of ribbon to hold the box together and I have a pretty box to put under the tree. I just added a tiny tag so that I can add a name to it. 
Easy and it instantly makes the gift so much more fun. 



 
Supplies:
Sizzix Bigz Die - Snowflakes #3   , Big Shot Starter Kit, Other: Gold and white doily, Studio Calico star, American Crafts premium ribbon, twine.  

1 comment: