Wednesday 3 December 2014

Christmas Challenge 2014 - Gift Idea, necklace




Hello to all and happy Wednesday:) Today I show you this gift idea I made using a  one great Sizzix die.


Sizzix products:
Sizzix Big Shot Machine 657900
Sizzix Bigz Die - Floressa 659708

Other items:
silver necklace or chain, empty beer can, button, glue

How to do:
Cut a piece of the empty can and then the flowers, three bigger and one small using die
Sizzix Bigz Die - Floressa 659708. Glue the flowers like above and then button. Finally glue the flower on to the chain. That`s all:)

Happy crafting, Minna

*    *    *    *
Moi, tällä viikolla lahjaideoita:) Tein tällaisen kaulakorun vanhasta tyhjästä oluttölkistä.

Sizzix tarvikkeet:
Sizzix Big Shot Machine 657900
Sizzix Bigz Die - Floressa 659708

Muut tarvikkeet:
hopeinen kaulakoru tai ketju, tyhjä tölkki, liimaa, nappi.

Leikkaa oluttölkistä palanen ja tästä palasesta kukat, kolme isoa ja yksi pieni. Liimaa kukat kuten kuvassa ja lopuksi nappi. Kiinnitä ketjuun. Tässä kaikki:)

Mukavaa keskiviikkoa, Minna

  . 

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful necklace - I would love this for myself, so I guess I'll have to make one ;)

    ReplyDelete