Monday 28 July 2014

Back to basics: Album using the Starter Kit and basic shapes


As you can see, this was a very big project, with 40 photos and I wanted to keep it simple yet beautiful and time resistent so I chose a clean and simple style and basic shapes. Thats why I love the Big Shot Starter Kit and all the basic shape dies like hearts, cicles, scallops, swirls, stars... You can use them in many ways, and they never will be out of style.



Happy Monday!

...............

¡Hola a todos!

Hoy quiero enseñaros un álbum que hice para una amiga mía.  Como podéis ver éste era un proyecto de bastante envergadura, con unas 40 fotos, así que me decidí por un estilo limpio y que resistiera el paso del tiempo. Por eso me gustan tanto los troqueles del Starter Kit y las formas básicas de Sizzix: Las puedes utilizar de un montón de maneras diferentes y nunca van a pasar de moda.

¡Feliz lunes!


1 comment: