Saturday 7 June 2014

A lilac card for my best friend




Hello all!

Today I would like to show you my new card and the flowers I created using amazing Sizzix dies. I often use roses in my Sizzix projects but this time I also created new flowers with no name))
I also used my favourite palette - yellow, green and lilac colours.




Here they are:


I cut out 6 petals, stuck them altogether in the center and made a round hole to put stamens through the hole.
Sounds very simple and it really is. Next time I'll show you the way I did this.


These are the products I used:

Sizzix Frameworks Die - Honeycomb


Sizzix Big Shot Starter Kit (Powder Blue & Teal)



Use the dies and have fun!!
Have a nice day))

Olga

Всем привет!

Сегодня я хочу показать вам новую открыточку с разными цветочками, которые я сделала с помощью ножей Sizzix. Я часто использую розочки в своих работах, но на этот раз я решила создать новые цветочки. Делать их очень просто: я вырезала 6 лепестков, склеила их и в центре сделала отверстие для тычинок. Вот и все - цветок готов)) Их и правда несложно делать и в следующий раз я покажу процесс создания таких цветов.

Всем чудесного дня! 

Ольга

1 comment: