Thursday 20 March 2014

Sewing For Pleasure!






At last - all the prep has been completed and the stand looks lovely!  We have decorated with beautiful double sided butterfly bunting and we've embellished an apron, cushion and towel - to show off this  lovely die.




 So far we have run 3 workshops, only 24 for to, and all 3 have been full and at least 30 needle-cases have been completed and others taken home to complete.


So do come along - don't miss out - the earlier you come the more likely I am to still have a voice!!!! I think I'll might be using sign language or flash cards by Saturday afternoon.


Also you can find Beth, my beautiful youngest daughter, demonstrating the dies and Big Shot on the Cotton Patch stand. You'll also be able to see some lovely quilts displayed, that have been made by Nik from Cotton Patch.

It's a great show - I'm surrounded by temptation - buttons, ribbons, not to mention thread and wonderful fabrics - too much to choose and so little time - which is why the Big Shot and dies are so fantastic, I still have more ideas than I have time to create, but it does re-dress the balance a little.

If you're coming to the show - ENJOY - and don't forget to come and see us on stand G08 - very near the main entrance.
Bye for now.
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment