Sunday 2 February 2014

Valentine's Cards by Gerry van Gent


Happy Sunday Sizzix friends!
It`s February and soon we are celebrating
the sweetest day of all - Valentine's Day.

Today I created two Valentine cards for you.
Both cards were created with our Free Valentine's Paper Downloads
which are so beautiful and gorgeous. The colours and the patterns
are not only suitable for your Valentine's cards but also for other occasions.
Crazy for you
Card Size: 10cm x 15cm
657900 Sizzix Big Shot Machine
658221 Sizzix Originals Die Curly Gate
*    *    *

The Curly Gate pattern was die cut from corrugated cardboard and 
white cardstock. After that I glued them both on top of each other 
and then adhered on the front of the card.
DSC_8119

This is my second card for today...
Sweet
Card Size: 10cm x 15cm
657900 Sizzix Big Shot Machine
659573 Sizzix Decorative Strip Die Spring Greenery
*   *    *
I made this card look like a cover of a book.
I decorated it simple - I added the leaves, the cut-outs and
wrapped some white twine around the title.
DSC_8123

I hope you enjoyed my cards today...
Wishing you a creative Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment