Sunday 29 December 2013

A Happy Canvas Layout by Gerry van Gent


Hello Sizzix Friends and Happy Sunday!
I hope you all had a beautiful and cosy Christmas
and you all spent precious moments with your loved ones.

I am here today to share with you a canvas layout which has nothing
to do with Christmas or Winter :-)
It`s simply a happy, colourful canvas .... where I am featuring
 a few gorgeous Sizzix dies.
Hubby
657900 Sizzix Big Shot Machine
658948 Sizzix Thinlits Die Frame, Fancy Rectangle
658951 Sizzix Thinlits Die Ornate Hanging Sign
658946 Sizzix Thinlits Dies Decorative Border and Heart
658240 Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die Brick Wall
*   *   *

The Fancy Rectangle Frame was die cut twice using
pattern paper and white cardstock. I used the white
cardstock die-cut frame as a shadow.
WP c2

As for the Brick Wall strip die - it was used all over 
the canvas in small pieces.

*   *   *
Once I die cut the Decorative Border I cut it exactly in two parts.
For the canvas I used only half of the border, adhered it on 
top left part of the canvas and decorated with lace.
WP c1

The Ornate Hanging Sign was die cut from white cardstock.
For my project I used only the ornate part of the sign.
I added a final touch to it i.e. a small resin flower.
WP c3

OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
Webster's Pages - pattern papers, lace, stamps, resin and alphas

*   *   *

This is my last blog post for 2013 and I hope you enjoyed it!

WISHING YOU ALL 
A HEALTHY, HAPPY & CREATIVE 2014!

See you ...next year :-)!

No comments:

Post a Comment