Friday 1 November 2013

Autumn greeting card with layers


Hi, it's Friday again - time for inspiration from me:)
I promised myself to work on my "small project" skills - I really prefer to create at bigger formats and cards, tags or ATC cards look always a bit too tight for me. There isn't simply enough of space to play with layers and texture - and that is what I love the most, right?
Here is one of my "tryings" - autumn greeting card I've made using my favorite supplies - Mechanicals, vintage papers, some Prima papers and flowers and finally some Sizzix Dies of course. I hope you will enjoy!



As you can see I did my best to put as many paper layers as possible - 2 of them are cut-out elements which I cut into halves to match my composition.



Here are the dies I've chosen for this project:
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Ornate Frame (658720)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 2PK - Doily & Doily Border (658947)


Layers of paper a bit of trim, a bit of lace cut into smaller pieces, some metal and paper flowers and trinkets - this is all what you need to create a card like this! How cool is this?
If you have a feeling you need a bit more "vintage touch" you can always spray the composition with some inks or stains!


I wish you all a great creative weekend!
Finn



No comments:

Post a Comment