Friday 20 September 2013

Winter Card with a touch of grunge!


Hi, I hope you had a great creative week!
Today I'm here to share a dimensional card which is an interesting mix of grunge and elegance - perfect for any occasion including weddings, birthdays or just simple winter greetings. I hope you will like it!




As you can see the card is really dimensional - it is all thanks to the large amount of 3D Foam Squares and the Brenda Walton's Medallions - which I really love to use. This time I combined the look of 2 doily elements, 1 bigger rosette, 1 Gift Tag and metal trinkets - Mechanicals from my Prima collection... and I really love that look!



Here is the list of Sizzix products used for this project
- Sizzix Sizzlits Die - Vintage Doily ( 658506)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Springtime (659117) 
- Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Medallions (658339)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Gift Tags (658730) 
 
All the papers and canvas are new releases of my products with Prima Marketing - Vintage Vanity (A4 Journaling Paper Pad). Metal embellishments are from my last collection - Mechanicals. The project was finished using a bit of Ranger Liquid Pearls. For sticking the elements and dimension I used products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: 3D Foam Squares and Crafty Power Tape.  
See you soon!
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment