Friday 13 September 2013

Art Journal obsession - more journaling with Thinlits!


Hi, it's me again!
Last week I posted a page from my ongoing project - "Odyssey" vintage book which I keep filling with pages inspired by my old family photos. Well, the problem is I got so inspired after last time that I simply couldn't stop! so today I've got another journal page - this time dedicated to my beloved grandpa - Edward - who passed away way too early in 1993.



This time I also focused on Echo Park Paper skeleton flower die (aren't these shapes just amazing?) - Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Springtime (659117) - and vintage papers and tickets from my home collection. I had so much fun creating it. Here you can see  more details!


Again- all the colours come from homemade tea stain, Vintaj Patina and sprays (Luminarte Primary Elements with water), there is a bit of gesso and some 3D Foams by Scrapbook Adhesives used as embellishments too ;) As finishing touches I used some metal elements such as paper clips, an iron plate I found on the street, piece of wire I got from one of my students, buttons and staples. The checked fabric is one of the Canvas Resist Sheets (my Elementals by Prima) and stamps are a choice of background patterns from my Prima Vintage Vanity collection.

See you soon - have a great week!
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment