Sunday 15 September 2013

A "Dear Santa" Gift Box by Gerry van Gent


Happy Sunday Sizzix friends!
Today I'd love to share with you a gift box I created
for a small present that I'll give during Christmas holidays.
The box size is approximately 16cm x 7cm. 
657900 Sizzix Big Shot machine
658735 Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die Winter Florals
658621 Sizzix Framelits Die Set w/Stamps Flowers, Star
658622 Sizzix Framelits Die Set w/Stamps Snowflakes #2
658615 Sizzix Decorative Strip Die Leafy Border

I due cut once the Winter Florals decorative strip from white cardstock
and cut in two parts. Then I "wrapped" the box with the two pieces and
adhered them partly. Some of the stars from the strip die I used 
to decorate the box. 

I continued the "wrapping" on the left side of the gift box and 
I added a small label from the pattern paper "It`s Christmas".
The right side of the boxes was left "clean" so the box will be open
easily without being damaged.

The Flowers, Star was die-cut from different pattern papers and
glued on top of one another. I added a small die-cut snowflake
and added a tiny gem in the middle of the flower as a final touch.


OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
Webster's Pages - "It`s Christmas" collection 
Webster's Pages - trinkets

I hope you enjoyed my project today! 
Have a creative Sizzix Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment