Friday 2 August 2013

Inspired by music - little tag in whites and greens


Hi, it's great to see you here again! I hope you have a great creative summer (or winter - depending when you are at the moment!). I'm still on my way, but ready to share another tag project - this time inspired by music!
When I create something that will be given to my family or friends I try to make it as personal as possible to show my love and interest. The tag below would be just perfect for somebody who loves music - especially classical music, right? And creating it was fun and easy! 



All you need to have is a tag base (I used standard manila tag), some lace and crochet doilies, vintage looking paper, a bit of crystals and an epoxy sticker. When you layer the elements, add some dimension and beautiful cut-out details the whole project is ready in minutes!


Here is the list of Sizzix dies which were used to create this tag:
- 659109 - Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - For the Record 2, Documented
- 658947 - Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 2PK - Doily & Doily Border

 All the papers I used are new, coming release of my products with Prima Marketing - Vintage Vanity A4 Journaling pad. Tag was finished using a bit of Ranger Distress Inks. For sticking the elements and dimension I used products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: 3D Foam Squares and Crafty Power Tape.

Have a great weekend - and see you soon!
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment