Monday 1 July 2013

Hostess gift idea


These warm days I get some invitations for garden and terrace partys. I love them, it si so fun to spend some time with friends outdoors under the sun or a beautiful night.

I always like to bring a little hostess gift with me and home made jam is always a good idea. But, of course, I have to decorate the jar :)


Supply list:
It is very simple to make this decoration. You only need some pattern paper, your Big Shot Starter  Kit and some framelits. First die cut the wrappers out of some pretty paper and wrap the jar. I have used some washi tape at the back to keep it in place.

Then, I have had fun die cutting some embellishments, a heart and a butterfly form the starter kit (I love these shapes!) and some scallop circles to put on the jam jar lid, and as a final touch some twine around the jar. 


Happy Monday!
.......................

Estos días en los que ya empieza a hacer calor recibo algunas invitaciones para ir a fiestas en el jardín o en la terraza. me encantan este tipo de fiestas, siempre es agradable pasar un rato con amigos al aire libre, disfrutando del sol o de una noche bonita.

Siempre me gusta llevar algún detallito a la anfitriona y un tarro de mermelada casera es siempre una buena idea, pero claro, yo tengo que decorar el tarro :)

Materiales:
Hacer esta decoración es muy sencillo. Solo necesitas un poco de papel decorado, tu Starter Kit, y algunos framelits. Primero troquela las envolturas en un papel bonito y envuelve el tarro. Yo he puesto un poco de washi tape en la parte trasera para que se sujeten. 

Después, me he divertido troquelando algunos embellecedores, un corazón y la mariposa del Starter Kit (¡Me encantan estas formas!) algunos círculos festoneados y, como toque final, he anudado un cordón alrededor de el tarro.

¡Feliz lunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment