Friday 26 July 2013

Freestyle layout with Sizzix Thinlits and framelits


Hi, how are you doing these days? I'm travelling and teaching now - and attending the CHA show in Las Vegas, so if you are around... ;)
Today I'm sharing a layout - another simple mixed-media project based on the idea of layering element and splashing the paint and stain. I wanted it messy, grungy, but light... so here it is!




And some close-ups - I really love the idea of the "Instant frame" - it attracts the eye and focuses  it on the photo :)




To create a project similar to this you will need 2 different Sizzix dies:
- 658608 - Sizzix Framelits Die Set 4PK - Frames, Instant
- 658947 - Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 2PK - Doily & Doily Border

All the papers, stamps and metal embellishments are releases of my products with Prima Marketing -  Vintage Vanity A4 Journaling pad, Vintage Vanity Clear Stamps, Sunrise-Sunset Collection and Mechanicals.  Layout was finished using a bit of Ranger Archival Jet Black Ink, tea stain and spray paint. For stricking the elements and dimension I used products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: 3D Foam Squares and Crafty Power Tape.

I hope you are ready to create something messy now :) Any ideas coming to you? Get a longer look at your dies - and have a great creative day!
xoxxo
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment