Tuesday 11 June 2013

Prima and Sizzix - perfect match!


Hi Sizzix fans! I hope you had a great, creative week.  I had! I`ve got a layout for you that is based on the new Prima and Sizzix Dies: "Flora Grande" collection. Isn't it a perfect collaboration? 

In the time I was creating this layout I had a feeling I need a deeper breath, something light and optimistic - maybe because the weather outside was dark and gloomy? 
From the first moment when I saw the new "Flora Grande" collection by Prima and Sizzix I knew that Albany Rose die has a huge potential for me - beautiful, not only as an embellishment, but why not using it as a small stencil or pattern in the background too? Tempting idea for further creations! 


On this layout warm colors of the papers, interesting cut out elements work beautifully against the almost-clean white background. 


I'm very happy with the final result, especially since I could find perfectly matching colors of the Pan Pastels and Distress Inks to finish the project! 





Here is the list of products by Sizzix: 
658526 - Sizzix Bigz Die - Elisse - Flora Grande Collection by Prima 
658522 - Sizzix Bigz Die - Albany Rose - Flora Grande Collection by Prima 

And of supplies from Prima Marketing: 
960094 - A4 Paper Pad - Sunrise Sunset 
960100 - Cling Mount Stamps - Sunrise Sunset 
960155 - 6X6 DD Art Stencil - Doily 
562854 - Uppercase Canvas Alphabet Stickers - Engraver 
565008 - Wood Buttons - Divine 

I hope to see you soon - stay tuned! I`ll be back soon! 
Finn

1 comment:

  1. Its Fantastic !Warm colors look fab on the white bg..!

    ReplyDelete