Monday 3 June 2013

Layered layouts with Sizzix Sizzlits!


Hi again! I've been very busy travelling and teaching classes in beautiful, sunny Brazil so today I've got a new dimensional layout for you! It is just amazing how easy it is to construct interesting, detailed composition using scraps of paper and Sizzix Sizzlits Dies together with Sizzlits Decorative Strips to cut out elements for layering. 
Here is the example of using white cut outs on colorful layout - white negative space and intricate, beautiful Sizzix cut-outs give a lot of fresh air to the project. 



I love using scraps and torn elements - I cut my cut outs into smaller pieces, tear and distress them. The more I can add to the page - the better! Here you can see how they are layered in between the papers , doilies and tags:


And finally - here are the dies I used: 
- 658506 - Sizzix Sizzlits Die - Vintage Doily
- 657996 - Sizzix Sizzlits Die - Card, Scallop Circle Insert
- 658001 - Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Interlocking Circles


I hope you will have a great creative week - I'll be back soon with more Sizzix-inspired creations for you!
xoxo
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment