Tuesday 25 June 2013

Gold wedding album


Hi Everyone
Today I will show you a page from an album 14,5x20 cm. My brother and his wife celebrated their golden wedding,50 year. The album should contain a lot of photo that I took during the party.

 Items used:
Bigz  Alphabeth set Sherif Essentials 656616
Albany Rose 658522
Abor:658523
Supply list:
 Paper: Prima-Devine collection-Epigram-, black cardstock and recycled cardstock
Stamp: Vilda stamp
Ink:Arhival ink-jet black-
Embossing: Gold from Ranger

.
I hope you enjoyed my project today. Have a great week, see you next Tuesday
Pia
Hej alle
I dag vil jeg vise et album jeg har lavet til min storebror og svigerindes guldbryllup, det skal  fyldes med billeder jeg tog under festen.
 Dies jeg har brugt:
Bigz  Alphabeth set Sherif Essentials 656616
Albany Rose 658522
Abor:658523
Andre materialer:
 Papir: Prima-Devine collection-Epigram-, black cardstock and recycled cardstock
Stempel: Vilda stamp
Ink:Arhival ink-jet black-
Embossing: Gold fra Ranger
Du må have en dejlig uge, vi ses næste tirsdag
Pia

No comments:

Post a Comment