Monday 24 June 2013

Fresh window banner card


We are officially in summer, Yay! I love summer with all the bright colors, warm weather and its easy going life. Every summer I like to craft this way, making projects very simple and with a bright fresh look.

Today I'm showing you a window banner card, very easy to make and so summery.


Supply list:
In this case I'm using the negative space of the banner framelit to create the window, and then I glued the acetate on top and frame it with cardstock. I placed a smaller banner in the middle of the window and I have embellish it with a die cut flower from the Starter Kit. I'm really loving those dies, they are so versatile!


And don't forget to adhere another banner in the inside of the card to hide all the adhesive :)

Happy Monday!

.....................

Ya estamos oficialmente en verano ¡bien! Me encanta el verano con sus colores brillantes, el clima cálido y su vida más relajada. Cada verano scrapeo de esta manera, creando proyectos simples y con un aire fresco. Hoy os enseño una tarjeta con una ventana en forma de banderola, muy fácil de hacer y muy veraniega.

Materiales:
En este caso estoy utilizando el espacio negativo del troquel para crear la ventana y después he pegado el acetato encima y he creado un marco con cartulina. En el medio de la ventana he puesto otro banner y lo he adornado con una flor hecha con los troqueles del Starter Kit. Realmente me encantan estos troqueles, ¡son súper-versátiles! 
Y no olvidéis poner otro banner en la parte interna de la tarjeta para ocultar cualquier adhesivo que se pueda transparentar.

¡Feliz lunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment