Wednesday 24 April 2013

On the go!



On Sunday evening I returned from Sweden where I was giving workshops in all things Sizzix. I had a great time and everyone was so warm and friendly. It was especially nice to meet Eva and Marinette who work at Inzpira Magazine which is rapidly becoming one of our favourite titles here at Sizzix Central. They are so passionate about what they do, and how they do it, it's quite infectious! 

The projects in the mag are really inspirational and it has such a clean, fresh layout you can't help but love it. I was given a sneak preview of their English language version for ipad which is really innovative. Follow the link above and you won't be disappointed trust me! Here is a picture of me and the gals at the warehouse.

The company for whom I was working are called Hobbyworld and they have a great set up with some wicked designers working for them on their blog check it out to see some truly stunning work, I have it bookmarked already!

This post is entitled On the go! and there is a good reason for that because this weekend I am off to Porto to visit my good friend Patricia whom i haven't seen for two years. Patricia is the driving force behind Tubo de Ensaio  a wonderful company which treats it's customers like family, if only all businesses where like that!

I am attending the annual event as one of five teachers of real quality so no pressure!!!! Hopefully we will be creating the boxes below along with the rose and lily which were made using our new range of dies which has just been launched. They are designed by a very clever lady named Susan Tierney-Cockburn who has been at the forefront of paper flower designs in the USA for many years now.
The range is called Susan's Garden and I had the privilege of making all the project samples for our recent  trade show. I will talk more about the range next week, Adeus!

No comments:

Post a Comment