Sunday 14 April 2013

"I Love You" layout by Gerry



Happy Sunday Sizzix Friends!
I`m here today to share with you a layout.
It`s a clean one where I mostly played
with the Garden Vine Decorative die which
I used to create my own Spring garden :-)
655268 Sizzix Big Shot Machine
658948 Sizzix Thinlits Die - Frame, Fancy Rectangle
658951 Sizzix Thinlits Die - Ornate Hanging Sign
658506 Sizzix Sizzlits Die - Vintage Doily
657523 Sizzix Sizzlits Dies - Card Phrases Set #2
658511 Sizzix Sizzlits Dec. Strip Die - Garden Vine




As an addition to the Fancy Rectangle Frame I added on the left side
a piece of the Ornate Hanging Sign die.


All the flourishes you see on the page were die cut from the Garden Vine die.
It was die-cut 4 times - once using white cardstock and three times using
different colours pattern paper. After that I cut the die itself into
many pieces and matched different flowers together.
As a final touch I added to the centres pearls.
Other Products I used:
Pattern Papers - Webster's Pages
Stamps - Prima Marketing, Tattered Angels, KaiserCraft

Dutch Translation

Hallo Sizzix vrienden!
Vandaag wil ik weer een layout met jullie te delen.
Dit is een simpele pagina waar ik meestal met de Garden
Vine Decorative stans heb gespeeld en 
vervolgens mij eigen garden gecreëerd heb.

*  *  * 
Ik heb het Ornate Hanging Sign toegevoegd  aan de linkerkant
van het Fancy Rectangle Frame stans.

*  *  *

Alle bloemen op deze layout heb ik gestanst uit de Garden Vine standje. 
Het is vier maal gestanst, eenmaal gebruik makend van witte cardstock en 
driemaal gebruik makend patroonpapier van verschillende kleuren. Daarna heb ik de stans zelf in stukjes gesneden en bloemen met verschillende kleuren bij elkaar vastgelijmd. 
Als een finishing touch heb ik de parels in het midden van de bloemen toegevoegd.

*  *  * 


I hope you enjoyed my project today!
Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a scrapper but your LO is fantastic. I love the space and the way the flowers/vine flow away from the photo. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete