Friday 26 April 2013

Freestyle Journaling with Sizzix!


Hi again!
I've got a serious hoarding problem when it comes to my paper leftovers, especially - pretty papers and Sizzix cut-outs I have left from previous projects. I simply can't get rid of them!
What can I do with them then, except of putting them in a safe place for "later"? I use them for my journal pages - they are perfect add -ons to the background, beautiful details hidden in between the layers! Here are 2 pages of my journal  - I used great Paula Pascual butterflies and some Movers and Shapers from Tim Holtz to create them!

Journey 01
Journey 02



The whole idea of the pages in these journal are some paper leftovers for the texture, some gesso, colorful sprays, pencil and black pen... but just look -  these cute butterflies are really a perfect embellishing element!



And don't forget about a bit of stamping with Movers and Shapers too - Tim Holtz Numbers together with Jet Black Archival ink worked just perfectly!



Finally - here is a full list of products for you:
- 658290 - Sizzix Framelits Die Set 5PK w/Stamps - Butterflies #4
- 657841 - Sizzix Movers & Shapers Magnetic Die Set 11PK - Cargo Stencil Number Set
- 657209 - Sizzix Movers & Shapers Magnetic Die Set 2PK - Mini Butterflies Set
- Prima Marketing - Epoxy Stickers - Sunrise-Sunset Collection
- Prima Marketing - Sunrise-Sunset Collection - 6x6 checked stencil, checked stamp
- Ranger Archival Ink - Jet Black, Glossy Accents
- Dylussions - Stencil by Dyan Reaveley
- Luminarte - Primary Elements Pigments
- other: thread, pencil, black pen, masking tape, gesso

I wish you a ll a great, creative week!
See you soon!
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment