Tuesday 5 February 2013

Play with BIGZ die today!




Hello everyone!

I thought that Spring would be around the corner with the beautiful temperatures we had here the last couple of days but cold is back! :( So, for today's layout, I have decided to scrapbook a Winter photo with Spring product!

I added turquoise, pink, a tiny bit of yellow and GOLD (to bring on the sun!) for this spring-inviting layout!

You will need these supplies to create that layout : 


First of all, tear a piece of vellum and glue it down on top of your background.

Mount your picture with a patterned paper and start layering lots of different papers : the more layers, the better!


I then layered tags and journaling cards on top of my papers.

With my Big Shot, I cut my two different BIGZ dies to add a shiny look to my page : I used gold paper for this one! It's rather thick but the thickness of the BIGZ dies makes it VERY easy to cut through thick materials.




You can then add badges, tickets, wood embellishments and such and your layout is done! :)

Take care and thanks for watching!
Céline

2 comments: