Friday 1 February 2013

Creativeworld in Frankfurt - Sizzix all around!


Hi everybody!
As you probably know last days were super busy not only for me but also for all Sizzix team! We were attending very big European show, Creativeworld in Frankfurt. For me it was first time and I was thrilled I could meet wonderful people from the team I could only admire online! What experience! I was lucky to help in Sizzix booth - doing some demos and presentations. Just look how pretty the display was - the team spent a lot of time carefully choosing the elements, preparing samples and decorating the stands. Can you see new cute design of the Big Shot machine? Yes, it is aqua blue now!




Here is Angela and her breathtaking fabric kingdom  I can't believe what  beautiful projects she can do with pieces of fabric and Sizzix dies... 



And here I am with some friends from the booth. It was busy but fun and in great atmosphere! Thank you so much for warm welcome :)



Of course I had some job to do too! I was doing demos and during one of the days I prepared a layout based on new Prima Marketing paper collections (Life Time) and my "Mechanicals" - metal embellishments. 




Here is finished project - I used some older and some new Sizzix Tim Holtz dies, which were used both traditionally and in unconventional way - to create a stencil to make some extra pattern in the background of the project. To add extra texture I used decorative strip from Dena Designs.

Be There 

Sizzix products:
- Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Decorative Hearts (Dena Designs) - 658000
- Sizzix Bigz XL Alphabet Die - Word Play - Tim Holtz - 657837
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Picture Wheel - Tim Holtz - 658558 

And some detailed photos - you can see how gesso was applied through the "alphabet leftover" stencil and how all the elements are layered.




I hope you enjoued this small "trip" with me - see you soon!
xoxox
Finn

1 comment:

  1. Totally missed your posts this last week and 1/2. Glad you had an awesome time. Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete