Monday 25 February 2013

Are you ready for spring?



This weekend has been very cold and snowy in Spain and, as I don't like cold weather, I decided to start this week stamping and die cutting a bunch of flowers to lift up my mood and make a nice card for spring.


Supply list:


The process is very simple: I have stamped and die cutted a bunch of flowers and then I have adhered them on the card base using foam dots. Then I have embossed the sentiment, die cut the banner and after cutting it in half I have glued it on the card. The last touch are some dash lines with a black gel pen and a little bow made of twine.

For me spring is all about flowers an bright colors. This card has put me in a very spring mood and a smile on my face so now I can say I'm so ready for spring!



I also wanted to tell you today that this past weekend I have been teaching some workshops at the craft fair Creativa Zaragoza using Sizzix products and demonstrating the Big Shot machine and I had the opportunity to meet there the talented and lovely designer Paula Pascual. It was a great pleasure to spend some time together!

Happy monday!

....................................

Este fin de semana ha sido muy frío y nevado en España y como a mí no me gusta nada el frío he decidido empezar la semana estampando y troquelando un montón de flores para levantar mi ánimo.

Materiales:

El proceso es muy simple: He estampado y troquelado unas cuantas flores y luego las he pegado a la base de la tarjeta con foam adhesivo. Después he puesto el título con embossing negro, he troquelado el banner y después de cortarlo por la mitad lo he pegado en la tarjeta. El último toque son algunas líneas de guión hechas con un bolígrafo de gel negro y una pequeño lazo hecho con cordón.

Para mí la primavera va de flores y colores brillantes, así que esta tarjeta me ha puesto de un humor muy primaveral y una sonrisa en la cara, así que ahora puedo decir que ¡estoy lista para la primavera!

Os quería contar también hoy que este pasado fin de semana he estado impartiendo talleres en la feria Creativa de Zaragoza usando productos Sizzix y demostrando la Big Shot y que tuve la oportunidad de conocer  en persona a la talentosa y encantadora diseñadora Paula Pascual. ¡Fue una gran placer poder compartir un rato juntas!

¡Feliz lunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment