Tuesday 19 February 2013

A LOVE YOU card




Hello everyone!

It was Valentine's Day last week, I hope you were spoiled with love and roses!
I made a pretty card for my Valentine too, even though he was much into Super Mario "Wanna be my player two?" kind of thing, I thought I would make him a cute and girly card! :)

Using your Big Shot and the LOVE 3D Pop Magnetic die, you'll be able to create this card within 10-15 minutes, no more, no less!

Here's what you'll need to create this cute little card : 

First of all, you need to cut a piece of kraft paper that measure 4". The length is up to you.
Then fold in two.
Decorate the cover with embellishments and such. Here, I simply glued a fabric label and stitched two pieces of paper, and glue them all together on my cover.
Add a flower for a more feminine look.


To create the inside of the card, use the LOVE 3D Pop Magnetic die with your Big Shot. HEre, I used a Dear Lizzy patterned paper to cut my LOVE pop-up sign.

Once it's cut, you'll have "lines" appearing on your die-cut : that's exactly where you need to fold your die-cut for him to fold properly.

Once it's fold, glue the upper and lower edges to the card, making sure the LOVE sign isn't glued.


Add stamps and YOU with silver Thickers by American Crafts.

Finish by sewing all around the card.




You created a very cute card in minutes!

And don't feel like you have to use this die only for Valentine's day : you can tell your loved ones you love them EVERYDAY :)

Have a great day!
Céline

No comments:

Post a Comment