Tuesday 11 December 2012

Stamp & Cut = be precise all the way!




Hello everyone!

Have you ever played with Sizzix Framelits sets combined with their sets of stamps? Oh my! This is genius!

Imagine a stamp. Now imagine that this stamp goes with its own die in order to cut perfectly around that stamp. Got the idea?!

I love those as they allow me to not worry about wasting my time cutting around each stamp I want to use!

These are the ones I used on this week's layout.
For this layout, you'll need : 




For this layout, simply cut 4 different rectangles (they aren't perfectly cut in the center of my page, as it is hidden by the paper in the middle).

Sew around the edges before glueing your center piece.

Add your picture and embellish as you like!

Prepare your stamped images and cut them through, using your Big Shot.



The Die perfectly cuts around each of my stamped design! Isn't it fun! :)




Isn't it fun?
I'll show you more of those awesome stamps next week! Promise!
Céline

No comments:

Post a Comment