Saturday 8 December 2012

My adventdiary project


When a couple of months ago I did this advent project (which is basically a diary of the December days before Christmas)  I tried to convince myself that I would indeed make the reform to write something per each day tag. I knew that was a hard task, never been good at diaries! 


But funnily enough all the tags are up to date though I need  to finish the front covers for each day (like the above one).


Since my best friend was in town for a few days, some of the days have extra tags!


This is how the advent diary is looking today. Minimal changes from the original, basically the made up tags are the ones with the hole reinforcers.




1 comment:

  1. Terrific idea and so well executed. Thank you for sharing.
    KY Marlene

    ReplyDelete