Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas Stockings


Hello everyone!!! It's Christmas Eve, the most enjoyable day of the year! I adore this day I don't know why, I think for its magical atmosphere!!!! I always think that something incredible can happen today like in the best christmas movies!!!! LOL

First of all I wish you all a very merry and bright Christmas! I wish you an amazing Christmas full of joy, family, health and all your desires came true from the deep of my heart!!!

Today I want to share with you a lovely project to do at last minute as well :)
Christmas Stockings!!!

Materials you need:


Let's go... they are very simple to build and adorable to donate as a little gift. You can also think to use them as place cards for your christmas table this night :)
You can use the sewing machine or decide to hand stitch :) as you prefer :)

Here they are in fabric and paper versions:) Aren't they so adorable?



Paper Stocking

Step 1
Cut  four different stockings in kraft and white paper and mix their pieces to create a lovely color combination. I mixed kraft and white card stock and added red and gold embellishments. 



Step 2
Sew every single piece and once you have created the two stocking  sew them together leaving the top opened and insert the padding :) 


Step 3
Embellish them! I cut a little primitive star from the gold glitter paper and sticked it on a white little tag. 
Cut a snowflake from white card stock and add an adhesive pearl on its centre. Finally another kraft little tag from maya road and stamp your greetings:) I used Tecnique Tuesday stamps from Ali Edwards:)
Add twine and velvet red ribbon to finish the stocking. At the end the wood button with hot gun glue.


Fabric Stocking

the process is perfectly the same of the paper stocking but I have added the christmas bells and the rings to use them like keychains.
Pay attention when you die cut the fabric stockings because there will be one for the back and another for the front of the stocking. Fabric is different from the paper because has a reverse ;)



Have a wonderful, amazing, merry and bright Christmas:)
Love you all, Lory


2 comments:

  1. Bellissimeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! Mitica Loryyyyy!!!!!
    Baciiii
    Ge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma che belle Lory!! sull'albero queste piccole calze sarebbero deliziose. Ciò che tocchi diventa oro, lo sosterrò sempre!

    ReplyDelete