Tuesday 4 December 2012

Embossing makes me happy!




Hello everyone!

Christmas is just around the corner and I've ONLY got started on my December Daily album! Before I can even show you pages using my favorite Christmas products in my album, I wanted to share this layout with you :)

My friends Angie and Gilles are expecting a baby (boy or girl, we don't even know!) or December 25 and we did a photo shoot back in September, it was so much fun! Now I just can't stop scrapping their photos, they are just beautiful :)

To make this layout, you'll need : 





First of all, you need to cut a piece of white cardstock 8"x6". Then, insert it once inside the embossing folder and run it through your Big Shot.
Insert it a second time inside your embossing folder, making sure the designs overlap each other and match.
run it through your Big Shot but be sure that it doesn't crush over your first designs.

Once your white cardstock is embossed, grab your favorite Distress ink and add colors to the top embossed designs, leaving the inner part white.

Add some dots of mists here and there to add more color.

Let it dry.

then add your photo, embellishments and title! :)

Doesn't it look great?

Feel free to share what this layout inspired you! :)

Take care!
Céline

No comments:

Post a Comment