Monday 31 December 2012

December Daily


Heilaaaaaaaa,
how are you? the 2013 is arriving and I am so excited to share this day with you all! First of all I wish you all. my sweet readers, an amazing, incredible, shining, bright new year! May all you dreams come really true and say you a big thank you for reading me and encouraging me every single week :) If I could I embrace you all! The 2012 was an amazing year for many reasons and I'll keep it in my heart forever!

Today I want to show you something about my new treasure! I love it so much, I consider it my treasure really! My December Daily Album. Today I'll show you only the cover so If you want to see more... stay tuned and in this week you will see more and more :) ihhihihihihi

Materials you need:

I love this mini... have I said it? :)
Have you finished your december daily mini album?


I would something to embellish my cover but to not fill it too much. Something like a title or similar.
So I thought to create a label for my book and nothing was better than to use the framelits :) I have create a big label book using the kraft cardboard. I have cut it on the cardboard and on a leftover of patterned paper.

I want to show you it complete....




Embellish your label with stamps, I have stamped "celebrating december using the amazing stamps from the studio calico kit, I have turned around it on the right side of it, the twine and I have added a christmas bell making a knot.

I have cut two snowflakes with the right framelits, one from the white cardstock and another from the vellum, and place them one on the another, add the brad in the center and apply it to the cover with the hot glue.

I have finally applied it with the hot gun glue to the cover. Insert your embellishments , like some adhesive pearls and gems, a little blackboard, and a banner :)

I hope you like it :)

Have a wonderful new year full of all you dream and stay tuned to see the inside of my album :)

Love, Lory


No comments:

Post a Comment