Friday 7 December 2012

Classes and Sizzix in Brunei!


Hi again friends - just as I promised - here is more photos and information about the classes I was teaching last week in beautiful, exotic Brunei! Me and Janine were so happy to be invited by Bev, owner of stylish and friendly shop: "Chabby Chic". Photos can't tell, how pretty it was - and let me tell you - the customers were more than friendly!

Again, the class I was teaching -  "Tea for 2"  - was based on Prima Marketing products - and as a part of composition we used  some of the Tim Holtz Bigz Dies: 657190 - Sizzix Bigz Die - Weathered Clock656636 - Sizzix Bigz Die - Gadget Gears and 656639 - Sizzix Bigz Die - Elegant Flourishes . 

You can have a look at my sweet students preparing elements for the composition - "Shabby Chic" provided Big Shot machines for students to use during the classes... and they had a nice sellection of dies in the shop too! We were having great time thanks to Bev, her staff and the students of course!!!





Work in progress - here is my "starting" composition for the layout...


And the final effect - heavy embellished paper layout:




And here are some of the finished compositions done by my students. Great projects and colors!!!






And to sum up - some of the photos we took together with our sweet, friendly group! Greetings from Brunei!


I wish you all crazy creative week - see you soon on the blog!
Finn


No comments:

Post a Comment