Saturday 15 December 2012

Christmas cards








By now everyone who has had the intention of making their own Christmas cards will have done so. Usually, I make about sixty Christmas cards and send them all, but  this year i haven't had the time and energy to do so. Always leaving it for the last minute, I have had to make do with cards from my stash, duplicate cards from older projects.
I have a Christmas box in which I put stuff that is strictly seasonal stuff, half done cards from a step by step article, left overs from a blog post...
But that sill is ok, I think, because some of my closest and precious friends will get one of these. I hope they will appreciate them!

Left card: Hero Art Sizzix set; top is an old Sizzix XL dies (one that I love) and some framelits circle dies; right card is done using Tim Holtz poinsettia die and embossing folders.

No comments:

Post a Comment