Friday 28 December 2012

Brown bag winter layout


Hi again! I hope you had wonderful Christmas time! I had! :)
My last projects - altered gift bags and tags brought to my mind the idea to come back to one of my ongoing projects - brown paper bag layouts! I've got a mini album with these pages - and looks like it was high time to make a new one!
I found a perfect, old winter photo of my cousins - and focused on red, pink and white color palette. 
Here is the list of products I used: 
- Sizzix dies: Sizzix Framelits Die Set 3PK - Frame, Snowflake (657906), Sizzix Framelits Die Set 3PK - Snowflakes (657909), Sizzix Sizzlits Die - Card, Scallop Circle Insert (657996), Sizzix Sizzlits Die - Card, Ribbon Insert (657995).
- Papers - 7 Dots Studio - "Hopefully" collection 
- Inks and Pearls: Ranger Distress Inks and Liquid Pearls 
- others: hot glue, craft glue, paper bags, white paper, pebbles.

 I took some paper and paper bags and started cutting out the elements. Very fast I had my composition ready!



Later I inked my snowflakes, layered them one on the top of another with some 3 D foam and decorated them with Liquid Pearls (Ranger).



With some simple embellishments my paper bag layout was ready!





I love projects made with recycling or very common supplies - and brown bags are surely one of them: prefect color, shape and inspirational texture... I hope you will try using them too!

Happy creating - and best wishes for the coming New Year!!!
xoxo
Finn



No comments:

Post a Comment