Thursday 29 November 2012

A cute layout !


Hi everyone!

Today let’s get back to layouts! Here is a layout with my big boy named "Cute Boy“.



Please find below the list of the dies I used:

657559 Framelits, Frame Shield with crown & wings
658039 Placa Ornamental

Supply List:

Cardstock: American Crafts
Papers: 7Gypsies
Alphabets: American Crafts
Stickers: Pebbles
Embellishments: American Crafts
Wood Stars: Studio Calico
Washi Tape: 7Gypsises
Ink sprays: Glimmer Mist Tattered Angels
Ink: Distress Vintage Photo
Masks: Pause Créative, The Crafter's Workshop


I had fun working on my background using a mask from The Crafter's Workshop and ink sprays. I also added hexagon shapes with a Pause Créative mask and Distress Vintage Photo ink.

Once my background is done, I cut out two typically masculine large accents in pattern paper with my Big Shot. I inserted the first one under the picture; the second one is truncated and glued on the edge of the lay-out.
To make my paper accents stand out, I outlined every detail with a thin-tipped black pen.

Then I used my Distress Vintage photo ink to add some shades on the whole layout, which makes it even more masculine.

As a finishing touch, I added some 3D and wooden embellishments and made some neat splashes with Indian ink.






I hope you like my layout! See you next week with another new creation!

Karine

Bonjour tout le monde !

Aujourd'hui le retour des pages avec une page sur mon grand garçon intitulée "Cute boy" !

Voici la liste des Dies utilisés ainsi que la liste du matériel

657559 Framelits, Frame Shield with crown & wings
658039 Placa Ornamental

Matériel :

Cardstock : American Crafts
Papiers :7Gypsies
Alphabets : American Crafts
Autocollants : Pebbles
Embellissements : American Crafts
Etoiles en bois : Studio Calico
Washi Tape : 7Gypsises
Encres en spray : Glimmer Mist Tattered Angels
Encre : Distress Vintage Photo
Pochoirs : Pause Créative, The Crafter's Workshop

Je me suis amusée ici à retravailler mon fond de page avec un pochoir Alphabets de la marque The Crafter's Workshop et des encres en spray. J'ai également rajouté des motifs hexagonaux avec un pochoir Pause Créative et de l'encre Distress Vintage Photo.

Une fois mon fond prêt j'ai découpé à la Big Shot deux larges décorations typiquement masculines dans du papier imprimé.La première est glissée sous la photo et la seconde est collée en bord de page et tronquée.
Afin de bien faire ressortir mes décorations en papier, j'ai souligné chaque détail avec un stylo noir fin.

L'ensemble de ma page est ensuite ombrée avec de la Distress Vintage photo afin de rendre ma page encore plus masculine.

Quelques embellissements en volume et en bois sont rajoutés pour terminer ainsi que quelques fines éclaboussures à l'encre de chine.

J'espère que ma page vous aura plu, RDV la semaine prochaine pour une nouvelle création !

Karine

No comments:

Post a Comment