Monday 29 October 2012

Life is sweet mini album



Hi everyone!
How are you?
Winter is coming and halloween is really closed but I want to show you the last project I made for a scrapbooking event where I taught:)
I made this mini album entirely handmade and sizzix products are amazing for this! They allow you to create pieces of art by yourself, and nothing is better than this! Don't you think?

Last monday I showed you the cover of this mini album now I want to share other pages inside :)

Materials you need:
Big shot machine (655268)
Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Stripe Die - mini paper rosettes (657177)
Sizzix Eclips machine and Ecal
Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 2PK Scroll Frame & succulent set (657716)
stamps from studio calico
journaling tabs and cards chic tags
washi tapes bella boulevard
sewing machine
vellum
papers from studio calico, dear lizzy neapolitan american crafts,october afternoon.

Here is the video...




Let me know what do you think:)

For the page Sisters I have created a sort of shaker box using white cardstock from bazzill , embossing it with the succulent die, I have used my distress to mark the draw and after I have left a window for the photo in the vellum, the vellum was the part of the shaker box :) inside circles, flowers and whatever you like :)

Have a lovely week




1 comment:

  1. Dal vivo è ancora più bello!! Come sempre super complimenti per il tuo stile unico e solare, un bacio Kinà

    ReplyDelete