Monday 8 October 2012

Halloween cards



Hello everyone,
how are you? How did you spend your last weekend... my camera is dead and my internet connection is off, I'm posting using my iphone as a router... Iphone saves your life sometimes! LOL

Today I want to share with you some cards for Halloween!!! the secret is to play and enjoy creating as you were a child!

Materials you need:
Sizzix eclips holiday cartridge (656167)
Eclips machine
bella boulevard too spocky papers and embellishments.

The most wonderful thing using this amazing machine is that you can draw your own cards, and play with many shapes and many papers :)

Take a look here :)






What do you think about?

1 comment:

  1. Non amo Hallowen però amo i colori che hai scelto e la composizione delle card che hai realizzato, una più bella dell'altra!! Complimenti come sempre..Kinà

    ReplyDelete