Monday 6 August 2012

Pop up crazy!




Today I would like to share this card I did a few months ago using one of Karen Burniston super pop up dies, the scallop circle.


Basically what I did is to die cut four scallop circle pop up elements and attached them together, as you can see bellow in the photo that I took from the top.



I decorated the rest with the butterflies from the Magnetic movers and shapers from Tim Holtz.

I used the different pop up elements to attach the messages and also a frame that highlights the butterfly.


Of course, the only downside, is that you will have to have one side that will be like the one bellow, ie, non decorative.


 All in all, I just love it, it folds flat completely so it is easy to post but ever so dimensional.

By the way, the card was just plain card spritz with a range of pearlescent misters.

No comments:

Post a Comment