Monday 20 August 2012

Layout Ideas




Hi everyone!!!!
A new week starts and I am happy today to show you some little lovely tricks to create something funny and beautiful!!! You know I love the framelits, I am crazy for them and there are infinite ways to use them you have only to let go of your immagination and have fun.

First tip: play with circles

Materials used:
bazzill cardstock avion and kraft
Studio calico papers
American Crafts Thickers


Tip: play with different sizes of circles, use two different size of framelits one inside the other one to create little circles frames. Take a look here. 
I tried inspiration from a challenge and a scraplift of a page from Jen Jockish. 
This page will become a frame to hold in my bedroom :) I love the picture.


Some details...





Use the little circle frames to insert the journaling.
Put many circle frames one on the another to create a lovely sort of balloons:)










Second tip: Use your framelits as a sort of stencil to create lovely effects!

Materials I used:
Framelits primitive stars (657910)Cardstock bazzill white and turquoise


patterned papers from kesia art, studio calico, crate paper
embellishments from jenni bowlin and american crafts
mister hueys from studio calico:)
stamps
sewing machine


Tip: place your framelits on the white car stock and spray the mists, you will have a cool effect! 
Make a try before to create your background on the page ;) Just to be sure and happy of the result.

Take a look and play with your colors, I have mixed green and light blue, I think this is a fabulous color combination! 

STEP 2
Now play to create your won background!
Simply put the framelits on the white cardstock in the position you like and use your spray colors!

Isn’ t it lovely?
Now embellish yout stars J For one of them I have stitched around the sides with the sewing machine.












That’s all! Really simply but really fun! Don’t you think?

Now let’s go to create the page!

have a lovely day and a wonderful week:)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lory,
    I love all your creations expecially :
    Layout: I am a dreamer...wonderful colors and design
    and the mini album: the cover is WOW!
    Thanks for this opportunity!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete