Monday 27 August 2012

Honey Moon Album: Adventure Layout



Hi everyone!
How are you? I'm quite well,  the last week end I had programmed to go the beach and relax my self but sometimes life is crazy and many accidents can happen.
My brother was at the hospital and I spent the last two days there, fortunately he is at home right now and I feel better.
 I feel better thank sizzix and the passion for creating something and playing with papers, their smell, their colors and the infinite ways to use the sizzix dies that allowed me to forget this bad weekend! I am so grateful for this! Thank you Sizzix Family! I am grateful to be part of this amazing family!

Here the page that I have created for this monday :)


Materials I have used:

Eclips machine (656930)
Sizzix Eclips cartridge Wander Shapes & Alphabet  (657541)
echo parck and october afternoon papers
journaling card elle's studio
bazzill cardstock grey and green
embellishments from october afternoon, american crafts, studio calico
stamps studio calico

Tips:
For this page I enjoyed using my Eclips Machine, I love it so much! It allows me to play with many shapes to create my own embellishments! Amazing! I have create the Star circle in grey card stock


and the layout title "adventure" in green card stock.


Believe me you will create anything you like and in any size you want!
Do you like it?


Have a wonderful week
Love, Lory

1 comment:

  1. Amazing!I love the combo colors and all the shapes!Love your style!
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete