Tuesday 14 August 2012

Colors of India : FLUO is trendy!




Fluorescent colors have been very trendy these past months, and mixed with white/grey : they look great!
Here is a layout I made using two of my favorite Sizzix dies : the Vintage fan and Globe set and the Vintage Alarm Clock & Camera.


I simply cut those two into white glossy cardstock then used Studio Calico Mr Huey mists to add some colors.

First, you have to matte your picture and glue it in the center of your background.

Then, use some ILS stamps along with Hero Arts Neon Inks to add colors to your background.

Add your globe and camera at the bottom right of your photo, along with a Craft Origine stamp and a few Studio Calico wood veneer accents.


I stamped this Craft Origine Summer stamp onto the same white glossy cardstock and cut around each stamp to glue it on my page.



My title is placed at the bottom of my layout, not to overwhelm all the crazy colors in the center of the page.

Supplies list
Papers (ILS); Sizzix Cutting Machine - BIG SHOT (655268); Sizzix DIES - the Vintage fan and Globe set (657838) & the Vintage Alarm Clock & Camera (657840); Movers & Shapers Tray (657007); Inks (Hero Arts, Studio Calico); Embellishments (Studio Calico, October Afternoon); Stickers (Basic Grey, October Afternoon).

Have a great Tuesday!
Céline

No comments:

Post a Comment