Friday 6 July 2012

Class inspired by Sizzix!

Last week i had the pleasure of teaching a class to a fantastic gropup of 21 ladies  not only from Warsaw, but whole Poland. It all happened during the 5th Polish Scrapbooking Convention, where Sizzix was one of our great sponsors.
My class was called "Tea for 2" and it is based on Prima papers and embellishments toghether with my favorite gel mediums, twines and some random findings. I decided that Sizzix cut-outs will be the main part of each composition - so all the students get them in their kits together with  a piece of extra chipboard which could be used during the class to cut out more elements: numbers, swirls, buttons and labels... for some of the students it was the "first time" with Sizzix Big Shot and they were having a lot of fun!


Here is the project I made during this class:






As you can see the whole composition is built and layered on the Bigz Dies - Gadget Gears cut-outs from one Tim Holtz Collections. (656626).






I love multi-layered  layout, I especially love the cluttered, clustered emellishments and splashes of stain, ink or paint.







Prima and Sizzix are a perfect match and using them toghether is a pure pleasure.
I hope you got inspired a bit - and see you soon! Now I'm off to prepare more projects  - CHA is coming!
Have a great creative week!
Finn

1 comment:

  1. Your layout is very beautiful - very vintage looking

    ReplyDelete