Wednesday 23 May 2012

Super Easy Gift Box




I especially LOVE making cards, but I also LOVE to decorate gift boxes. It is nice when you have found a perfect gift for someone that you also have a beautiful box to go with it! In craft stores you can find boxes of various shapes and sizes. I always use double-sided adhesive sheet to attach papers to the box.


The flowers you see on the box are really beautiful and SUPER EASY. Die-cut with Framelits Die Set - Circles, Scallop (657552) lots of circles. I used four different sizes from the Framelits Set. I used nine circles to make one flower.

1. Make a small hole in each circle and attach together with a brad.
2. Wrinkle each layer separately.
3. Wrinkle all layers.
4. Open the flower, layer by layer.


Die-cut some flourish with Bigz Die -Elegant Flourishes (656639) and some leaves with Movers and Shapers Die Set - Mini Branch and Leaf (657208). Stunning and SUPER EASY!

No comments:

Post a Comment