Monday 14 May 2012

Shaker box + confetti layout



Hello everyone!
Are you ready for a new week? I don't like very much monday, the beginning of a new week, always a lot of things to do and it's not so simple to have a good start!!!!
Create is the key to start in a good way a new week!!!

Today I want to show you a new page, I am in love with it! I love the picture even is a little blurry and the composition! It was a lot of time that I would to create e shaker box to insert a lot of confetti, today tendency!!!

Let's start!

Materials you need:


Big shot machine (item code 657000)
movers & shapers number set ( item code 657841)
framelits hearts #2 (item code 657574) arriving soon in the shop and in your local retailers!!! You will love it!
Big shot pro machine (item code 656250)
patterned papers of your choice ( I used studio calico kits patterned papers)
sewing machine
vellum
trasparency
white card stock
embellishments of your choice ( I used studio calico kits)
confetti
3d double side tape

Create the shaker box!

It's so easy and funny!
Forst thing choose the shape you want to use. I used the heart and make it on a white card stock thanks the big shot pro! Once you have made it, put a piece of transparency behind the heart, on the back of the page. Sew it making a heart on the front of the page using the sewing machine!




put many confetti inside, I have added some little paper words as well. Put double side tape around your shape and close everything using papers or transparency or vellum like me.

Now the page!
The lovely details is the number "2" on the vellum cover on the photo! I love it so much! I have made it simply using the movers and shapers number set by tim holtz on the vellum, very cool effect!

I hope to have inspired you :)
Have an amazing monday!!!

Love,
Lory

No comments:

Post a Comment