Friday 20 April 2012

Tag - vintage style

 By Anna Dąbrowska

Hi again! I hope you had a wondeful, creative week and that you found some time to play with your favorite Sizzix products! I was that lucky to open brand new packaging with wonderful Tim Holtz Sizzix Movers & Shapers Magnetic Die Set 11PK - Cargo Stencil Number Set (657841). These dies are meant to be used both cardstock and cardborad so your creative possibilities are endless! Of course I couldn't resist and I  cut out  these vintage looking numbers to place them on my tag!


This is small gift to my Mom - she was only 10 when this photo was taken. I love her happy face! 
Of course I wanted to alter the numbers a bit - I started with spraying them with Perfect Pearls Mist, drying and inking the edges. 




I liked the look I got, but I wanted more - I'm just addicted to customizing almost everything! I sprayed the tag and applied Crackle Accents on the chipboard numbers. 


I let it dry overnight to get these fine looking crackles. This is the final effect - vintage tag with crackled title, perfect little piece of inspiration :)




I wish you all wonderful weekend - see you next Friday!
xoxo
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment